A Special Reading Course (SRC) enables you to study a topic that is not available via a regular course or to upgrade a lower level course to a higher level course with additional work required.
一道本不卡免费高清A Special Reading Course (SRC) enables you to study a topic that is not available via a regular course or to upgrade a lower level course to a higher level course with additional work required.
1) Register for the SRC through SONIS by entering SRC 9999, section 1, or SRC 8888, section 1, and the number of units. If you are enrolling for multiple SRC’s of the same type, enter the total number of units for all SRC’s.
- To upgrade an existing course, use SRC 8888 section 1
- For an SRC which is not an existing course, use SRC 9999 section 1
2) Obtain the necessary signatures. All SRC forms must be signed by the instructor and include any other required signatures. If this is not done, you will not receive a grade for the course.
3) Submit an SRC form for each SRC to the GTU Registrar. The forms are available in the Registrar's Office or online here一道本不卡免费高清. Note that there are different forms for Doctoral students and Common MA students.
4) Forms must be received by the deadline, which is always the last day of late registration. Forms received after the deadline will result in Change of Enrollment and possibly Late Fees being charged to your account.
In order to receive credit for your SRC's, signed forms must be submitted. Any SRC's without forms, or with missing signatures, will be removed from your registration.