一道本不卡免费高清GTU courses are grouped by fields of study, and are identified by a combination of letters and numbers. The letters refer to the field or field’s subdivision, as identified below. The course number refers to the course level.
Fields of Study
- Art and Religion (RA)
- Biblical Studies & Biblical Languages (BS)
- Christian Spirituality (SP)
- Cultural & Historical Studies of Religions (HR)
- Ethics and Social Theory (CE) (includes Christian Ethics and Religion and Society [RS])
- Field Education (FE)
- Functional Theology (FT)
- History (HS)
- Homiletics (HM)
- Interdisciplinary Studies (IDS)
- Interreligious Studies (IR)
- Liturgical Studies (LS)
- New Testament Studies (NT)
- Old Testament Studies (OT)
- Philosophy & Philosophy of Religion (PH)
- Philosophical Theology (PT)
- Religion and Psychology (PS)
- Religion and Society (RS)
- Systematic Theology (ST)
- Theology & Education (ED)
- Special Courses (see Additional Course Codes section below)
- 1000-1999 - Introductory courses which serve as a basic introduction to work in an area and have no prerequisites.
- 8000-8199 - ONLINE Introductory courses which have no prerequisites.
- 2000-3999 - Intermediate courses; primarily for Master’s level students.
- 8200-8399 - ONLINE Intermediate courses; primarily for Master's level students.
- 4000-4999 - Advanced courses for advanced Master’s level and Doctoral level students.
- 8400-8499 - ONLINE Advanced courses for Master's level and Doctoral level students.
- 5000-5999 - Doctoral courses which may be open to advanced Master’s level students with Faculty permission.
- 6000-6999 - Doctoral courses which are only open to Ph.D./Th.D. students
Additional Course Codes
Other codes are used for Special Reading Courses, administrative HELP messages from the Consortial Registrar’s Office, and various non-course designations related to a particular degree program (DR6001 – Preparation for Comprehensive Exams, for example). For details of the degree-program related courses, please check the requirements of your specific program. All these other codes do appear in the Course Schedule, along with their descriptions under “special courses.”
- DM – Doctor of Ministry
- DR – Doctor of Philosophy and Doctor of Theology
- HELP – Administrative messages from the Consortial Registrar’s Office
- MA – Master of Arts
- MDV – Master of Divinity
- MTS – Master's of Theological Studies
- NOV – Novitiate (DSPT only)
- SAT – School of Applied Theology
- STD – Doctor of Sacred Theology (JST only)
- STL - Licentiate in Sacred Theology (JST only)
- SRC – Special Reading Course
- UCB - Used for courses taken at UC Berkeley, Dominican University of California, Holy Names University or Mills College