一道本不卡免费高清Part of student success depends on good health and well being. Here are a few avenues for finding resources to help along the way.
Cal Rec Club Membership Benefits
- Cybex Weight Machines and Complete Free Weights
- Complimentary Day Use of Lockers
- StairMasters, Treadmills, Concept II Rowing Machines
- Handball, Racquetball, Squash Courts
- Precor Elliptical Trainers, LifeCycles
- Court and Field Reservation Services
- Basketball, Volleyball, Badminton, Table Tennis
- Newly Renovated Outdoor Track
- Weekend Orientations to Fitness Equipment
- Tennis Courts in Several Campus Locations
- Equipment Rentals and Pro Shop
- Towel Service
- Free CAL Aerobics classes including yoga, step, Tai Chi, etc.
- Swimming at Spieker, Hearst, Golden Bear and Strawberry Canyon Pools
一道本不卡免费高清The Department of Recreational Sports also offers discounts in the following programs: One-On-One Fitness Training (available for an extra fee), Intramural Sports, Sports Clubs, instructional classes and services with Cal FIT, Cal Massage Therapy, and outdoor activities with Cal Adventures.
Enrollment & Fees
Fees: for 2017-2018
GTU Students $200/semester $200/summer*
are sold at the RSF Cashier's office, 2301 Bancroft. Memberships are sold by semester, prorating is not available. To join, students must present a photo ID and a GTU ID card with a current sticker.
* The summer Rec Club period runs from the end of the spring semester to the beginning of the fall semester.
YMCA, Downtown Berkeley
2001 Allston Way, Berkeley 510-848-9622
GTU students are offered a discount membership rate of $35.20 per month with no enrollment fee and no contract. Bring your student ID card to sign up, renewable as long as the student remains enrolled at GTU.
Most people are required by law to have health insurance, and the GTU encourages all students to maintain coverage. Covered California is the state’s health insurance marketplace, and many students will qualify for a subsidy for the plan that works best for them. Students can also apply directly for individual coverage with insurance companies such as Kaiser or Blue Shield.
GTU students can also gain the assistance of a licensed broker with Rockridge Health Benefits, Jonathan Greer, who is available to provide guidance based on your situation. There is no fee for his help. He can be reached at email@example.com一道本不卡免费高清, 510-547-7123.
一道本不卡免费高清International students can also investigate options at these sites
For more information, the Director of Student Life, Chaitanya Motupalli. Students affiliated with a member school for their academic program will want to check with the student affairs office of that school for further
LifeLong offers a sliding scale for low income patients based on family size and income. They are a nonprofit aiming to make care accessible.
1860 Alcatraz Ave, Berkeley, CA 94703
一道本不卡免费高清 Phone: (510) 280-6080
For emergencies, one local option is ,
2136 University Avenue
Berkeley, California 94704