Cal Rec Club Membership Benefits
- Cybex Weight Machines and Complete Free Weights
- Complimentary Day Use of Lockers
- StairMasters, Treadmills, Concept II Rowing Machines
- Handball, Racquetball, Squash Courts
- Precor Elliptical Trainers, LifeCycles
- Court and Field Reservation Services
- Basketball, Volleyball, Badminton, Table Tennis
- Newly Renovated Outdoor Track
- Weekend Orientations to Fitness Equipment
- Tennis Courts in Several Campus Locations
- Equipment Rentals and Pro Shop
- Towel Service
- Free CAL Aerobics classes including yoga, step, Tai Chi, etc.
- Swimming at Spieker, Hearst, Golden Bear and Strawberry Canyon Pools
The Department of Recreational Sports also offers discounts in the following programs: One-On-One Fitness Training (available for an extra fee), Intramural Sports, Sports Clubs, instructional classes and services with Cal FIT, Cal Massage Therapy, and outdoor activities with Cal Adventures.
Enrollment & Fees
Fees: for 2016-2017
GTU Students $150/semester $150/summer*
一道本不卡免费高清 GTU Faculty & Staff $648/year or $54/month
一道本不卡免费高清 are sold at the RSF Cashier's office, 2301 Bancroft. Memberships are sold by semester, prorating is not available. To join, students must present a photo ID and a GTU ID card with a current sticker. GTU faculty and staff must provide a photo ID and proof of associate affiliation for each semester of membership. Box, half and full size permanent lockers are available for an additional fee. Check with the RSF Cashier’s office for the fee for each size.
* The summer Rec Club period runs from the end of the spring semester to the beginning of the fall semester.
Cal Rec Club Membership Policies
- For entry into the RSF, all CRC members will be required to present their CRC membership card.
- The fee for a replacement card is $15 (no cost for new card when renewing membership).
- Cancellation of membership must be requested at the CRC office within three days after joining. There are no refunds after the 72 hour period.
- Membership cards are non-transferable, and members may be required to present a photo ID along with the CRC card. Sharing membership cards will result in a fine and possible termination of membership.
- The RSF will be closed on University holidays and occasionally for special events and maintenance. Membership fees are established with these closures taken into consideration.
- Clearance of lockers may occur a few days before membership expires. Members will have access to the RSF and usage of day lockers until the membership expires. Please note that Day Lockers must be cleared and locks returned daily to avoid a $30. charge. The charge for a lost lock is $25.
- Members must observe the CRC membership policies, as well as the rules and regulations of the RSF.
Fees for 2016-2017 have been verified with the Rec Club; other information is subject to change without notice.